Volunteer Days1st Saturday of the month from April till December*
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Volunteer Expectations and Guidelines
What to expect:
- Volunteers can expect to work on a variety of tasks which may include weeding, planting, harvesting, spreading compost, bed preparation, trash pickup, and watering.
- We work in all types of weather, rain or shine, except for severe weather events
- Individuals do not need to RSVP for scheduled volunteer days. If you are bringing a group of five or more please let us know so we can plan activities accordingly.
- We will provide drinking water and snacks but volunteers should bring a lunch if planning to volunteer more than four hours
What to Bring:
- Closed toe shoes
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
If you would like to volunteer at a different time or have a group interested in volunteering please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org