Interns do not need farming experience but must have an interest in sustainable agriculture and a willingness to learn.
Applications accepted on a rolling basis until May 23 for an early June start date. To apply please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com, please specify which internship position you are interested in.
Farmer's Market/ Marketing Intern
Summer Youthworks Opportunities
In order to participate in the Urban Agriculture and Environmental Landscaping program you must:
- Be 15-18 years old, a Baltimore City resident and enrolled in a public Baltimore high school
- Complete an online registration through YouthWorks by March 4th https://youthworks.oedworks.com/#youth
- Present a social security card, birth certificate and valid state photo identification in a youthworks interview and pass a criminal history background check if you are 18+.
- Attend a working interview at Boone Street Farm (a staff member will call to schedule an interview)
- Obtain a work permit, separate from YouthWorks work permit (you can request a work permit from your principal’s or guidance counselor’s office)
- Fill out an application and medical forms by March 4th. Application available here
- Be able to commit to an 8 week program without a break for vacation.