Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Friday, February 12, 2016
In order to participate in the Urban Agriculture and Environmental Landscaping program you must:
- Be 15-18 years old, a Baltimore City resident and enrolled in a public Baltimore high school
- Complete an online registration through YouthWorks by March 4th https://youthworks.oedworks.com/#youth
- Present a social security card, birth certificate and valid state photo identification in a youthworks interview and pass a criminal history background check if you are 18+.
- Attend a working interview at Boone Street Farm (a staff member will call to schedule an interview)
- Obtain a work permit, separate from YouthWorks work permit (you can request a work permit from your principal’s or guidance counselor’s office)
- Fill out an application and medical forms by March 4th. Application available here
- Be able to commit to an 8 week program without a break for vacation.